I only write this to warn you.I haven't gone to this doctor in over a year and I am thankful I got out alive.

For over a year I went to Dr. Cheri Mys-Curtis for continued bladder infections. Every month! Each month I asked to be sent to a specialist.

She refused saying it was "normal" for women to have bladder infections. Finally the last time I asked for all of my medical records - she said she would send them to me in 2 days as she needed to make copies. The next day I received a call that I had an appointment with a specialist. I never received the records however.

The specialist informed me that 2 bladder infections a year was serious! I had one every month!

There is more - but I don't have the room here to go into all the details. The above is only a sample of her negligence.

Please do not go to this doctor.

She is not only rude and lazy, but could possibly take your life.

Had an Experience with Dr Cheri Mys Curtis?

Comments

something tells me "linda" may be ms. mys herself.

:cry

Drama is right, STFU and loose some weight is what it sounds like to me.Act like a grown woman and stop expecting to by coddled by Doc's.

This is a very GOOD doctor who works her butt off to help people.Truth hurts.

#282003

This doctor completely lacks empathy for her patients.Some will say they like how she "tells it like it is", but she is rude and will dismiss your feelings completely.

I've actually cried after leaving her office because she is that mean, and I'm a grown woman. I'm 145 pounds and she keeps telling me I'm so out of shape and my asthma and depression/anxiety problems will be solved by exercise (WHICH I DO!!

I even told her I have a gym membership I usually go to 1-3 times/week).I am not surprised by anything the OP said and do not think she was being unreasonable since I know how this doctor is.

This lady who is a "Pissed Consumer" sounds like someone who expects Doctors to be miracle workers. This doctor tried, this patient sounds unreasonable.