Unfortunately, i had the misfortune to have this so called physician treat me for a serious condition which she could not manage properly I too am lucky to be alive.I have a serious heart condition for which she had me on coumadin and was supposed to be managing my pt/inr levels, she had me walk around in atrial fibrillation for over 6 months because she could not adjust my dosing.

She has a bad habit of blaming mistakes on the patient due to her incompetence. She does not tell it like it is she is just simply rude, uncaring and inexperienced and now my once moderate affliction is now a serious and permanent condition in my life. I dont think she could even pass veterinary medicine let alone get a degree in pharmacology. I would discourage anyone to seek out any type of care from this so called physician.

She also gets bad reviews from my current physician and his 6 partners.For those who are in her care now, get out while you are still alive.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of physician medical care. Dr Cheri Mys Curtis needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned physician medical care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dr Cheri Mys Curtis.

Had an Experience with Dr Cheri Mys Curtis?

Comments

I had the same problem with her with my,afib which is now persistent because I was in a fib for a year due to her poor Coumadin management she used to be a pharmacist for farm animals